Friday, May 21, 2010

Walking, Walking and More Walking!

We arrived home in the wee hours of the morning today from our trip to Cedar Point. What a blast! I rode a roller coaster (Top Thrill Dragster) that propels you to 120 mph, climbs in the air about 420 feet and shoots you down the other side ! YeeHaw! I have renewed my passion as an adrenaline/thrill junkie! See the link below for pics of it and some of the other coaster we rode. The kiddos loved it, but were pretty tuckered out by the time we got home. We walked non-stop or so it seemed. The park is so big that just when you think you've hit the end then you round another corner and there's more!

After all that walking I was rather disappointed in the scale reading this morning....er....should I say afternoon! However, I will try to eat light today and drink a lot of water and check again in tomorrow morning. I know when traveling you can retain a lot of water and sodium. Believe it or not next week doesn't look too bad in the way of scheduled things to do- here's hoping it stays that way!

I have discovered a new ordering passion- yummy salads with grilled salmon on top! YUM! I'm addicted! lol

Catch ya later!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have gone, too! Of course, there are so many places I wish I could go! Now, if I could just talk hubby into it :/ Glad you had fun and glad you walked, walked, and walked some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You;ll find me in the kiddy section:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! I take it that you're not a roller coaster fan! We hope to go back in the late summer/early fall for another adrenaline rush!

    ReplyDelete