Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Did I Really Get Anything Accomplished?

Well, first thing this morning I dragged the kiddos out of bed- we've been doing so many active things these last few days I've actually wore them out! =D They could hardly pry their sleepy eyes open while trying to watch one of their favorite cartoons.

Anyway, today was my cleaning day so I dropped the kiddos off at my fab cousin's house for a few hours of fun while I scrubbed away....at least I'm burning calories and earning money! =)

After picking up the kiddos and having some girl chit chat, I headed home to change into some respectable clothes (those cleaning rags I wear are pretty rough!), eat lunch and then I headed back to Louisville to the farmer's market at Whole Foods. Then back home to cook dinner, mow the lawn, watered the plants, bathe the kiddos and put them to bed. It seems like I did a lot, but looking around the house here- and the tornado debris- it seems like nothing was accomplished today....grrrr.

Goal for tomorrow, sweat (burning calories) till I drop, then pick myself back up and attack the ants in my kitchen- die ants die!!! Oh, and I guess I should clean up in here too! lol

Upward and Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment