Sunday, May 16, 2010

So Far So Good....

On a roll today! Went to the Roadhouse for lunch after listening to a Tape at home. I wish I could say I didn't have a roll, but I did. The good part is I only has one! Considering how much I love bread this was good for me! =D I was about to order the salmon minus the butter sauce, but then changed my mind and ordered the chargrilled chicken salad, no bacon and dressing on the side. I only dipped my fork once! I've also started concentrating on how many times I chew before swallowing each bite. Aiming for at least 25 chews per bite can be harder than you think! lol However, it really makes a difference! I feel fuller quicker on less and you break down your food more making it better for your digestion. **See post below about chewing more and eating less** I ended up taking over half my salad in a togo box for dinner tonight! WooHoo! Here's hoping I can keep up this trend throughout the rest of the day. =O

2 comments:

  1. Wow...hubby would finish eating an hour before me if I try this...but I just might. I was thinking about it the other day. So, how long do you chew soup ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Just make sure you're not distracted from your counting! You could multitask...take a bite and while you're chewing you could do dishes or something! ;)

    ReplyDelete