Tuesday, May 11, 2010

i'm Pooped!

Had a great day. We took some visiting friends on a tour of Jeff to see the sites associated with Bro. Branham and the Message. What a great time with great fellowship! We finished it off with the best part- a tour of VGR!!! WooHoo!

Now I'm sitting in my sippin "french press" coffee (YUM!) and bloggin. What I really should be doing is exercising, but I don't know if I can must the energy tonight....I think I would rather get some sleep! We're hoping to go out of town for a couple of days next week- promised the kiddos a while back that we would take them to an amusement park- we shall see if it works out!

Once again, this week is packed full- would love a couple of weeks with nothing to do and plenty of time to focus on me! **sigh** Would someone please tell me when that is going to happen?! =O


4 comments:

  1. Honestly? never....sorry. hahaha One day at a time:)
    Did you take them to bubbling brooke? That is a great place and not to many ppl know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot...take them to Holiday World..it was AWESOME!!! I think it was soooo cool! I think I have some coupons too. It is a bit high $$ but I think it is totally worth it. Very clean atmosphere, very clean grounds...gospel music playing occasionally, free soft drinks all day long, and super cool rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of those of you going out of town for any reason at all! haha But, I took several vacations last year, so I promised myself to hold off and invest any and all $$ in the house, etc. Enjoy yourselves for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, we plan to head to Cedar Point in OH. We will go for a couple of days. I can't wait! =D Maybe I'll burn some extra calories walking to all the rides! lol

    ReplyDelete