Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh the Sweet Bliss of Motherhood....

Last night I was just sitting down to read the Bible before heading off to bed. Then I hear this sweet little voice calling out from her bedroom, "Mommy, I peed." UGH! Apparently, Niagara (her new nickname) had guzzled too much of the "lala" before bedtime. So, after I wash her up and change her into new jamjams, I pick her up and she says, "Am I sleeping in Mommy/Daddy's bed?" With a twinkle in her eyes I smelt a conspiracy (or maybe it was the wet sheets!) I said "yes" and carried her into sleep beside daddy which she got very comfortable in...I got the couch- by choice of course! Don't feel bad for me the couch sleeps pretty good! lol Needless to say, we'll be cutting down on the "lala" before bedtime from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment