Thursday, May 27, 2010

Unexpected Events....

Woke up this morning and began preparing for exercising in the park. First stop, wake up kiddos....only to discover a very nasty cough from my son....=( Congested, coughing and crying.....=( His allergies have been bothering him the last fews, but nothing severe. I quickly gave him his allergy meds and the headed to the doc. Diagnosis: OK! Major drainage and such due to allergies- up his medicine and added some too, but all is well.

Now that my day has been turned upside down lets see if we can make something worthwhile out of it! lol

2 comments:

  1. Wow--when did you post this? It only just showed up on my dashboard...how odd! Despite the change in plans, we got a lot done today-- A LOT! Lovely might be in 2nd grade before we know it! lol

    Hope M is doing better and can play like he wants! Will you be free tomorrow sometime? I have to shop for tennies for Lovely, and I have a few errands to run in addition to the dr. appt., but I should have some time...sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny- it says I posted at 9:04 but is was much later than that...sometime after noon.

    Yes, he's feeling a lot better now. Call me after you've found your really expensive tennies! ;)

    ReplyDelete