Monday, May 24, 2010

Sweating In the Eighties....

Howdy folks! First I'll start with yesterday since I didn't post last night. After a lean lunch (grilled salmon over greens), I walked close to 4 miles with some jogging mixed in. Afterwards I finished the rest of my salad. Not sure of the official calorie content, but from my research online I'm sure I was less than my target calorie goal. I did falter a bit late last night after some news (nothing major) that irked me. Fortunately, I was able to bring myself under control before too much damage was done!

Now, for today. Off to a good start! =D Got up this morning, dressed and had some breakfast (multi-grain Cheerios). Then I worked out in the park for several hours (there were some breaks in there). Here I consumed a ton of water and shared a couple of oranges with D. Then off to home for some lunch...I did make a pit stop at a local nursery for some bell pepper plants...my nemesis! These ones better grow or it will be all out war! Ok, I'm better now.

Here's what I'm eating:

1 whole wheat tortilla
5 slices lean turkey deli meat
small chunk of avocado mixed with lime juice and salt
slices of sweet onion
lettuce
large glass of water

Grand total for the day- about 550 calories!

This afternoon has a lot in store for me. Washing the car, cleaning house, laundry, weeding the garden and I guess I'm suppose to cook dinner in there somewhere! lol

Sorry if you're all bored with my blog....I'm not a great writer, but this is me. Have a great afternoon! =D

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo sunburnt! Grrrr. I just basically have claw marks on my shoulders where I thought I was putting sunscreen...silly me! So, I guess I did get hurt there, too!

    I didn't do as great foodwise, but not bad for me. I had about 4 Southwestern egg rolls (black beans, corn, spinach, and lowfat cheese), along with some low-fat refried beans. I did have Kool Aid and I did have a pineapple muffin with strawberries on top--YUMMY! Maybe you're being an inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me inspiring?! Could it...no it couldn't possibly...or could it really be?!!! ;) I didn't burn too badly...just a little on my nose, but I was outside even this afternoon washing the car and such. Got lots done! Maybe our morning workout did me some good!

    ReplyDelete