Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just A Little Warm Out There

Great day today! Made the fam brunch before starting on some other projects. Then hit the park with my cuz for a 3.45 mile walk. WooHoo! It was warm out there, but we survived and it felt great!

Afterwards, came home to help T clean out the garage. =O There was a lot of stuff in there...notice I said "was"? I hauled a ton to the goodwill and I'm sure there's more in here! Decluttering is a wonderful feeling. =)

I haven't been typing out all my calories on here, but I promise I'm within my goal range and going strong!

I'll be posting a wonderful recipe for stuffed fish tacos soon. YUM!



3 comments:

  1. You should have called me about the walking! Instead, I went shopping with Snugglebug to get exercise. At least I didn't spend TOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said you wouldn't be available until Monday?! Speaking of are we meeting sometime tomorrow? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would assume not...you're at the lake now... ;-)

    ReplyDelete