Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Park

So yesterday afternoon I ended up in the park by my lonesome. T was home and watched the kiddies for me while I went. It's amazing how much more observant I was of the people around me by myself. Young, old, trim and pleasantly plump. One thing I did notice, 99% of them had music in their ears except for a couple of people texting! One lady was even in a long, black skirt, black top and black workout pants under her skirt! She looked hot, but at least she was modest! A hard find in the park on a warm day!

So I did two rounds for a total of 2.3 miles. I walked to warm up, stretched jogged/walked through the first round and then repeated. Felt great! Looking forward to many more days in the park.....preferably with a friend or my ipod. =D

Have you worked out today???

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooooo sorry I'm SOO lame!!!! I'm telling you girl, when I get this garden I"ll be more availiable. Don't hate me=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hate you! Both you and Jennifer were busy yesterday so T said he would watch the kids for me if I still wanted to go. I didn't mind it, but if I go alone again then I will take my ipod for some company. :)

    ReplyDelete