Friday, May 7, 2010

Farmer's Market!!!

The other day I was at Whole Foods. When I first arrived it was 7pm and there was a farmer's market in the parking lot- it had just closed! =( Anyway, I inquired about it inside when checking out. It takes place every Wednesday from 3pm to 7pm. They have produce, meats and eggs- all local! The man bagging said the prices were very good and that you would get better deals than inside...or at least he thought so! lol I know what I'll be checking out next Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Ack! I didn't want to drive over there again so soon, but I just might have to try it out!

    Oh, and on the Lego kit--we didn't enter for it, actually, so I don't know if you'll have to do the contest or not! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, my goal is to be there right at 3pm...not looking forward to the drive back home though. =O

    Oh great! I hope they don't sue me for not competing! lol

    ReplyDelete