Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On A Roll!

Today's eating went pretty well...though it could still use some tweaking!

Breakfast- orange and coffee
Lunch- leftover salmon (about 3 oz) and remainder of sweet potato (no butter)
Snack- I did have a couple bites of nutella and peanut butter...kept it small
small portion of popcorn...one bag is worth 100 calories....I probably had 10 calories worth and gave the rest to the kids
Dinner - broiled fish with olive oil, fresh lemon juice and seasonings
roasted golden beets with olive oil and seasonings
mashed potatoes laced with a small amount of butter, chicken broth and 2% milk and seasonings
unsweetened applesauce with cinnamon
diet cola

One thing I have been lacking though is enough water...I have to start earlier in the day. I notice a huge difference in my energy levels when I plenty of water throughout the day.

Now I'm off to clean the dinner dishes, get in the treadmill and watch the Biggest Loser! YeeHaw!
I'll be updating with my cardio report later! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment