Sunday, March 21, 2010

Confession Time =(

Well, yesterday I was bad! Almost ashamed to write it out. For lunch we had pizza and cheese bread. YUM- but it was so bad.....from a local pizza joint and it is ooey and gooey! Then we went fishing at a pond out in the middle of the woods. This was good. There is a short walk about a mile round trip...better than nothing! While there I stood mostly and then walked to different areas to fish. After heading back to the car and watching T shoot a chicken (yes, it was legal and is now in our freezer! :)) then we decided to get something to eat on the way home- Culver's....That should say it all. I was hungry and I was craving chili fries! So, one mushroom swiss burger, chili cheese fries and concrete shake later(I didn't eat all the shake because it didn't turn out like I wanted)....well.....I felt so guilty, but IT WAS SO GOOD! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Lunch was better today- homemade rotisserie chicken (I ate mine without skin), green beans, baked beans and some garlic bread....what will be consumed the rest of the day is yet to be know.....=O

I have a busy few weeks coming up....wondering how that will affect the diet.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I had pizza this past weekend, too, so don't feel bad! At least you're getting back on track again! That was my main problem in the past--I would blow it once or twice and then wonder what the point was. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete