Monday, March 22, 2010

Cupcake Central!!!

Ok- the house smells like a bakery! Need I say more? I'm in the process of baking cupcakes and preparing goodie bags for M's birthday party tomorrow. Not a waist friendly chore to be doing. Furthermore, I will complicate the process by having pizza at the party too! =O I'm scared....=(

I have an event coming up in a few weeks...will be out of town overnight without the kiddos! Hubby is watching them. WooHoo! lol Can I lose before then? At least something? Will I ever catch a break? I'm sure there will be eating out involved....

3 comments:

  1. I"ll help you. We will make very consious decisions about what me put in our mouth.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess maybe it's a good thing I had to work? This way, I won't be tempted. So, when you are tempted, just think of me, unable to eat any of your mouth-watering food, and think of the strength I am showing by resisting :-P Have fun!

    ReplyDelete