Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Strange Day

Today was a strange day...not sure why but seemed different. Got off to a late start on everything. First things first, D comes in and tells me she wet the bed! My fault...didn't make her go tinkle immediately before bed last night....she had gone a prior to that but I guess it wasn't enough. :S Was on the phone longer than expected so we had a very late start on school. Meanwhile M starts coughing...sounding like he's ready to hack up a lung. He had stated sneezing last night so I'm thinking it might be a cold. With this unexpected turn of events, I quickly canceled the 10 children plus moms that were scheduled for a candle event at my house tomorrow. So with school finished I was free to do what I wanted...strange thought and feeling! So I started cleaning and doing whatever popped into my head, laundry, dishes, cleaned out some cupboards, cleaned bathroom, hung clothes, swept floors, straightened D's room and there's still more to do!

On the battlefront- honestly, didn't really track my points today. Just tried to keep my portions in control. I think I did ok.

Looking forward to tomorrow! More sunshine and some more spring cleaning! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment