Thursday, March 18, 2010

A New Tip

Hey, did you know that Wednesdays at Whole Foods in "Deli Day"? All deli meats (excludes cheese and prosciutto) are $3 off per pound! I have recently been enjoying their "Buy one pizza get another free" Tuesdays, but I'm trying to shy away from this since I already make homemade pizza. The guy at the deli counter gave me a card showing their other deals and here they are:

Monday- Fresh pack soups- Buy one get one free
Thursday- Rotisserie chicken on $5.99 each
Friday- dips and spreads buy 1 get 1 free

Bon Appetit!

4 comments:

  1. Isnt that awesome! I have a few of the soups in the freezer. They are soooooooo good! The lunchmeat was a score! Because we go through alot of lunchmeat. But I told Micah when we changed to organic " I simply can't buy organic lunchmeat! Its too expensive" Well now on Wednesday I can!!! yay! Then the dips! Wow we go through alot of their dips. Micah loves them. So that was a score too. WF is sooo freaky cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that place more and more! I'm wondering how some deli meats would freeze....have you ever tried that? I have not tried their soups yet...I think that might be next on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Freezing lunchmeat is awesome. One time Meijers marked all their lunch meat down before closing to like 99 cents a pound. I bought almost 20 lbs of lunch meat and froze it all! I know I love WF...someone the other day was telling me how much they didnt like it and I kinda took it personal. I love that store. Can't afford it right now but looking forward to going back regular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! One thing I did forget to mention is that this deli day is on a trial basis until May. If it goes over well then they'll probably keep it around like they did with Tuesday's pizzas. Here's hoping it a permanent deal!

    ReplyDelete