Monday, March 8, 2010

I Did....Sort of!

Well I met my challenge in the way of ordering good (had the grilled salmon without the butter sauce and baked sweet potato with butter on side and I hardly used any) and I did not eat the rolls! I ordered a salad w/blue cheese on the side as my other side, but I did good by dipping my fork into the dressing instead of dumping it on....use way less that way. I also did not consume the cheese or croutons. =) I did however have some of the cheese fries....this was bad, bit I figured at least I didn't eat all the other stuff.

I will try again tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I also just did about 25 minutes of aerobics! Better late than never! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm in aw of the resolve you showed! I did pretty well yesterday, too, but there are those moments of temptation...or days of temptation! Just keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I wish I could have resisted the cheese fries though....I only felt partly satisfied with myself after breaking down under the cheese and bacon! =S

    ReplyDelete