Monday, March 8, 2010

Can I?

Just had a great visit at the chiropractor's office! I feel much better and I have another appt scheduled for Friday. I've let my back/neck go too long without an adjustment and I was really starting to feel it.

Tonight we're taking the kids to Texas Roadhouse...this past Sat. was M's b-day and he wanted to go there but the wait us almost an hour! =O So we went to Chinese instead....not diet friendly to say the least! Anyway, tonight is kids night so that's even better. What I want to know is if I can order figure friendly food tonight? I'm going to challenge myself.....for my one and only follower (you know who you are! =D) I will order healthy and not eat any bread! =O Can't believe I just said that but I've got to learn to control myself or I will have not success!

If all goes smoothly I will also be walking on the treadmill (walking/stretching is good for getting movement back into my hip region) tonight for exercise. I'll check in later for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment