Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Far So Good....

Today has went surprisingly well considering I didn't wake up bright and cheery! T came home early today so I made a whirlwind trip to Whole Foods while he watched the kiddos. =D Tonight was "Fiesta Night" with tostadas. YUM! They were good and lean! =D Dishes are in the dishwasher and kiddos will be in bed soon. Then T and I will watch a movie from the library called Amazing Grace.

I used the following online counter to find my totals.

http://caloriecount.about.com/

pinto beans made with chicken broth, onion sauted in olive oil and seasoning- 250 calories per on cup....I don't think I ate the much, but not sure.
organic corn tortillas, 2 tsp olive oil used to coat about 10 shells so calories should still be low - about 50 calories a piece
white cheddar cheese which I grated in a fancy shred- I used maybe about a 1 tbsp worth on each shell- about 60 calories between the two shells I ate
green cabbage thinly shredded- 25 calories
squirt of lime- 10 calories
diced tomato- 25 calories

Grand Total- 470 calories TaDa!

Now can I get myself to exercise tonight? We shall see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment