Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On to Another Day...

Well, here I am again! I made it last night without consuming any food....unless I blacked out and raided the frig in a fog of hunger and confusion! =O The scale said I was down this morning....back to the number it was before it jumped yesterday...my guess it retaining water- UGH! Woke up feeling groggy and unmotivated, but after having a lovely cup of coffee I've livened up some....some. =S I'm thinking I should get on the treadmill even if it's for a short time to get the blood pumping. Dinner is in the crockpot (lowfat pinto beans- YUM!), lunch has been wolfed down and kids are taking a short break before finishing the last of school. I'm slightly concerned about tomorrow night....ok I'm VERY concerned...girls night out again at a great Italian joint across the river. This is where I've been failing miserably lately. Maybe I can talk my companion into trying to eat something lighter....hint hint- no pressure of course! =D

4 comments:

  1. I'm all for eating lighter--as long as it's yummy and cheap! Those are my two qualifications!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! How full can we get on water? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha have fun girls...NOTHING there is light! muhahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You're right! We caved anyways and got the Bucco Trio Platter and the oven roasted salmon. It was YUMMO. Wish you could have come, but maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete