Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Still Mad About That Dress!!!

That's right! I'm back and mad as a hornet! GRRRR! Mad at myself that is for not taking control of myself! At some point in time you have to learn to stop with the excuses, stop looking for someone to blame and get off the couch and do something about it! My calories were fine today...as a matter of fact I probably didn't eat enough...as far as I'm concerned that's better that eating too much!!! After putting everyone in bed including the hubby, I exercised with my biggest loser and then did Denise Austin's Ultimate Fat Burning...needless to say I'm pooped. However, I feel great! Why? you ask, because I feel accomplished. I may not fit into that dress yet, but I'm moving forward and that's something. I may even never be able to get that dress...I don't even know how much it costs, but the fact that I COULD wear it if I wanted to is the difference. Tomorrow, the plan it to get up and have a decent breakfast...something I failed on this morning and hopefully exercise right away. If I can burn in the morning and at night then I'll lose twice as fast! =D

2 comments:

  1. What motivation! I need to try getting mad at a dress! My mom influenced me into eating Taco Bell lastnight, and I easily gave in. I did do my workout, though, so that's better than nothing. I'm planning on exercising again as soon as I'm finished tutoring. How does the Biggest Loser workout train you? Do you workout everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taco Bell! =O Did you eat the bean burrito? That is one of the better items for you. Good for you doing the exercise though!

    The game does a training session every other day. Then you can do anything else that you choose...you can even change the intensity of the workout. Workouts include: upper body, lower body, cardio, core and it seems like there is another category that I'm leaving out. Each exercise gives you the option of doing a warm before beginning too. If you choose to do one of the 4,8 or 12 week contests, then you go in each day and enter your calories, any extra exercise you've done, any training that they schedule for you and the once a week they give you a challenge with a weigh-in and elimination. I do like it, but I'm a huge variety fan so I do that plus I still do the treadmill or one of my videos depending on my mood and time constraints. It also have a section that gives you recipes! The only thing I noticed it that the calorie counter seems really slow...surely I've been burning more calories than they say...if not I'm totally in trouble! =O

    ReplyDelete