Sunday, November 21, 2010

Death By Sugar!

Well, today's party is over....strategy working so far. Only small piece of cake left which will go to kids and T tomorrow! =) I did eat a little bit of cake and ice cream and had some dip with baked chips. The dip was really yummy, but I felt totally gross after eating the cake and ice cream. It's amazing how it effects you when you haven't been eating that kind of stuff for a while. My lunch was very good! I had the Chicken Spendinie (spelling?) (grilled chicken on skewers with roasted vegetables. It was fantastic and would definitely order again! And the calories fit into my budget! =D

Now, time for pie baking.....that's not the half of it.....T has requested chicken wings for his bday dinner! =O I'm planning on maybe having a couple but then eating something else...just not officially sure yet. Will I survive? YES!

No exercise for today. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment