Friday, November 5, 2010

=D

Ok, some may think this is stupid, some may not care and others may be able to relate....then again if no one reads it, it won't matter! LOL Sometimes I think that may be best. I don't usually air all my laundry on here...don't have the guts to spill whats sometimes on the inside and I admire those who are able to. Boy did I get off the subject or what?!! Back to my celebration....I didn't have any salt and vinegar chips last night and I didn't have any peanut butter/freezer jam either! Big deal here on the home front...been thinking I have some sort of sugar addiction...it hits me at night time when the house is quiet. I sometimes think it might be emotional eating, but I don't know what emotion I'm cramming down my throat. Hmm....that's food for thought! Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking I need "no food for thought therapy"--I must have some deep-seeded issues that surface through food cravings. Anyhoo, I know I'm thinking about a LOT of stuff lately, trying to accomplish a LOT of stuff lately, and still have a TON more to do...each day. Somehow, food is the answer (or so I think). Even when I'm eating something thinking, "Man, I used to really like this. Why doesn't this taste that good anymore?" i.e. Hershey's chocolate bars...they're just blah, and yet I keep wanting to experience the love of them that I held as a teenager/child. Ok, this is turning into a no food for therapy session...anyway, remind me to tell you about my virtual client and her views on obesity...it was enough to make my blood boil! --How chocolate anyone? ;-) (It's ok if you didn't get that last joke.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I never considered myself an emotional eater until a couple of years ago. When I get overwhelmed with a lot on my plate then I start opening the frig/cupboard. I can't help but think that there's something else that's eating at me....something I've buried deep trying not to let it consume me...well I have an idea, but I just don't talk about it.

    Your probably channeling your stress into food....trying to get back to the days as a child when life was stress free. How's that for therapy and I didn't even charge you a red cent! lol j/k

    Anyway, I'm far from breaking my bad habits, but my goal is to find other ways to deal with what I'm feeling....I just wish I had a punching bad hanging from my ceiling. I could have so much fun with that!

    I sure wish we could just go play tennis again! I miss that! =(

    ReplyDelete