Saturday, November 20, 2010

Back in the Saddle!

I'm back and burning rubber! lol Did about 115 minutes worth of cardio and strength training. Feeling really good. I was surprise at how easy it seemed for me tonight. I did light walking on Thursday and nothing major on Friday...more of a day of rest. Apparently, my body really enjoyed the rest! It's becoming addicting...I guess that's a good thing since I have to do this most likely the rest of my life if I want to control my weight....lets not think about that right now! lol

The deadly cake has been made. The pie will be made Monday. I'm supposed to go to eat tomorrow at the Macaroni Grill =O I've already checked their menu online to give me some lean options. I will survive! =D

Total Miles Snuffed Out = 54!!

No comments:

Post a Comment