Monday, November 8, 2010

=D =D =D

Been patting myself on the back again....isn't it about time I did that?! Yesterday, we were at the fam's house sitting around the campfire.....let me back up here. When they first went out to fire pit I hit the pavement walking/jogging. Did two miles. Then came back to sit around the fire with them. By this time they had grilled a bunch of hotdogs and of course they were ready just as I got there. UGH! That's not all of it either....there was pumpkin bars, oatmeal raisin cookies...and drumroll please- CHILI! EEK! I have a weakness for chili dogs. But I made a decision to not eat any of it and I succeeded. The hotdogs itself wasn't that bad to resist....there were not a great brand. I had had one last week and I thought it was void of taste. The way I look at it is, if you're going to eat something really fatting and loaded with calories then it better taste really good so I can enjoy every bite! The chili did get to me a little though.... Anyway, came home and ate a couple of rolled turkey tacos (cooked lean of course by me) and some baked chips. Then got back on the treadmill for another 60 minutes! Yup! I'm tooting my own horn and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment