Monday, January 18, 2010

Well...Here I Am

Today I'm recommitting myself to a healthier lifestyle....except for the donuts I just consumed! I'm not joking...my husband had a weak moment and went into the Krispy Kreme store next door to the cell phone company...sigh! I could smell the sweet glaze just standing next to them. As much as I love him he can be such an enabler! It's a good thing breakfast, lunch & dinner was healthier!

I've been on many diets in my life or at least I've started many diets in my life, but I want..no I need to make this happen for me and my family. Belly fat (yes, I know it sounds gross) has always been a major problem for me. So after reading Prevention Magazine, I'm going to try their Flat Belly Diet. The jest is you eat 4 meals a day (400 calories each) with each meal consisting of a serving of monounsaturated fats such as: olive oil, olives, healthy nuts and seeds, avocados, dark chocolate and more! Yes, you read that right! For all you chocolate lovers out there you CAN have chocolate. Of course, everything in moderation. This is not a major thing for me, but I'm sure some of you can appreciate it! lol Meanwhile, I am supposed to have 30-60 minutes of cardio 6 days per week. If all goes well, I should be melting off belly fat in no time...or so they tell me.

Well, I'm off to get a few things accomplished and then I shall exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment