Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still Chugging Along....

Well, I'm back. Been a bumpy few days, but I'm getting there. Saturday and Sunday were a washout for doing the jump start, however I did at least try to eat decent. Yesterday went really well, except my stomach was aching all evening and has been bothering me off and on today. What's up with that? Now I just need to get myself exercising....I've been so out of my routine. I will say I haven't had a real coke in numerous days and not even a diet in a couple of days....I guess that's a plus! Scale said I was down a little so I'm happy about that and hoping to see more tomorrow. Plus if I can get my butt in gear and exercise then I'll be doing great. I'm going to go now...not feeling witty and just rambling. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment