Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rough Day

Here I am....boy don't I sound enthused?! It was a rough day. I was cranky and my poor children received the brunt of my crankiness and frustrations. However, tonight things seemed to get a little better for me. Went to Whole Foods again....I love that store!!! I bought several items for my "Flat Belly Diet". I also found that my local library has the actual book on the shelf! Whoopee for me! =)

Anywho, I'm still trying to get my life back in order from vacation....I think that has been a major source of some frustrations...besides all the clothes to unpack, I had a ton of new items from Christmas (kids toys and such) that needed to find a nook or cranny to call home. Needless to say several older toys in my daughters room "mysterious disappeared"....my sons room is next on the list....and believe it or not so is my room. After I get some of these things taken care of I think I'll feel a little more free.

Well, that's enough for tonight...gotta get up to go clean someone elses house....there's something just not right about that considering what mine looks like right now! lol

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment