Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 1!!!

Ok- I didn't get started yesterday like I planned...woke up late and not feeling too good. On the upside, I did try eat healthy and was feeling much better by the afternoon. One other speed bump for me was that I did not have all the items needed to complete the 4-day anti-bloat jump start. So last night I hit my local Kroger and gathered what I needed.

Here's what I ate today:


1 c cornflakes w/1 cup skim milk
1/2 c unsweetened applesauce
1/4 c sunflower seeds
glass of sassy water (Yup that's right!)

skim milk/blueberry smoothie w/flaxseed oil
glass of sassy water

6oz orange roughy
1 c green beans
1/2 c roasted red potatoes w/1stp olive oil
glass of sassy water

If you can believe....I'm not done with all my food yet. I can still have grape tomatoes and string cheese. Whoopee!


So far I'm feeling great! Although I got to pee a lot! I'm dreading tomorrow though since I will be having lunch at a gathering (the lunch was paid for in advance). I will eat well in the morning and then try not to over do it at lunch and then back on my plan for the evening.

I'm hoping to hit the treadmill in a few! See ya tomorrow....I'll let you know how I faired!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you're going to have to share the diet with me! I would actually eat most things on your list (minus the grape tomatoes)! Can you believe it?? I'm going to Whole Foods again on Tues, although I'm short on funds. Share the diet with me, sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'll share with ya! What are sistas for?! Anywho, I have to return the book tomorrow, but I want to check it out again. Then I let you see the book and you can see what's in it for yourself. The object is to eat 4-400 calorie meals every day (going no more than 4 hours without eating) and in each meal you must include within your calories a MUFA (monounsaturated fatty acid)aka: healthy fats!! I've come to rather enjoy it, but I need to be more diligent in eating in the morning first thing and more excercise.

    ReplyDelete