Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Still Cranking It Out!

I'm here.....although my body isn't cooperating the way I want it to. Caught the stomach flu from M who had thrown up only hours before...fun =S My case hasn't been as bad as his and we're on the mend by the Grace of God. Fortunately, Hubby and D have escaped the creeping crud thus far. :)

Still watching what I'm eating and doing my cardio/strength training. Not getting in as much calorie burn as before, but hopefully when my calendar clears a bit (do you hear the laughing?) then I can ramp it up.

Have been doing lots of errands/chores these last few days, but things are getting done around here. Still more to do....always more to do. lol

Helped the hubby put up some Christmas lights outside for the first time. He promised years ago that he would do it for the kids when they were old enough to enjoy it. So since we are staying in town this year it was time to fulfill his promise. Thanks Babe! They look great! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment