Sunday, December 19, 2010

No Pain No Gain....At Least That's What They Say!

"Who is they?" you ask...I'm not sure but I'm positive that's what they said! haha Anyway, I've slacked slightly on my blogging updates but I'm still going at it. I think my shopping is basically finished and most is wrapped! =D A few items are coming in the mail, but I'm so looking forward to the rest of the week.

I'm quite proud of myself today. We woke up this morning to get ready for church. Had enough time to eat breakfast of two poached eggs and toast (dry) with coffee and water. Then after service we went to the Olive Garden...I know what you thinking.....temptation central! lol I had one breadstick, salad and then ordered a new dish with capellini and seafood....is was listed as one of the lower fat dishes and it was pretty good. Took more than half of it home too. This afternoon I found myself at in-law's house and surrounded by more temptation. Cookies, dip, chips, homemade carmels and more baked goods....WOW! that was kind of hard, but I made it through. I had a small amount of pretzels and one little scoop of dip. Came home and ate an orange. Phew! Another eating disaster diverted! lol

Trusting you all have a great week too!

85.5 + 8= 93.5 miles burned

No comments:

Post a Comment