Saturday, December 11, 2010

Burn Baby Burn!

Seemed to get a lot accomplished today....cleaned the kitchen, master bath and did a ton of laundry- you'd think I was operating a Chinese Laundromat! lol

T was feeling better and then woke up this morning not feeling very good. Still nauseated from our little bug. =( I can say that I am back to officially being "normal" or at least my version of it! haha

There predicting snow for tomorrow! Yahoo! If it's going to be cold it mind as well snow! But if I know the Ohio Valley we won't get much more than a dusting....and so goes the days of my life!

Jumped on the treadmill for 4 more miles. I also did my cardio/strength training last night, but my internet decided to stop working before I could post. =S So my totals reflect a couple of days.

85.5 Miles Eliminated!

2 comments:

  1. WoW Angela! I have a treadmill collecting dust...maybe after my term is over, I'll get on it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...mine was collecting some serious dust too....and its in the family room!

    ReplyDelete