Sunday, October 17, 2010

Could It Really Be That Simple??

Recently I was watching a news broadcast and they were reporting on the newest diet craze....a special elixir...one that could revolutionize the way we eat and it's cheap too! Are you ready.....WATER! Go figure! The idea is to drink 2 glasses of tap water before each meal. This will help you control your eating by making you feel fuller and reducing the amount of calories you consume. Furthermore, it helps to keep you hydrated....apparently when we having craving we are usually dehydrated instead. Try drinking a glass of water and seeing if the craving passes!

Now, if I can just remember to drink the two glasses before each meal! =)

2 comments:

  1. My mom always told me instead of eating when I felt hungry just drink a glass of water. We will have to try it. Water is truly the nectar of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree....if I could just drink the water instead of reaching for those tastey, salty, crunch snacks! lol I need help!!!

    ReplyDelete