Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's About That Time Again!

So over the weekend I finally flipped a switch in my mind. It's time to prepare for school and I needed to make some changes around here. So on Saturday I rearranged the living room. In doing so I have created myself a "school nook". =D It's not much, but at least it has its own space! I'm actually not complete with it yet, but it appears to have potential.

Believe it or not, while counting money with M the other day, I had the sudden excited feeling of "it's almost time to start school again"! Not sure where that came from since I've been in educational denial for a couple of months now. lol I haven't stepped in the library in several months! If you had asked me a week ago I would told you I despised the thought of starting!

My plan is to start tomorrow with some basics and try to get a daily schedule (my nemesis!) established.

I don't have all my materials yet....I'm thinking of switching to Writing Strands or Writing with Ease. I guess I'll have to make up my mind soon!


2 comments:

  1. How'd it go? I've learned schedules are for the birds! lol j/k. Ok, a little scheduling isn't bad, but when I feel pressed to get things done in a certain amount of time, I lose patience, which is not good. I've been doing school on the go lately, since I've been on the go so much. Hope you had a great day!

    P.S. Where are the pics of your school nook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.....the schedule is well...lets just say it's still in the planning stages. lol What can I say, I'm a work in progress! I get what you're saying and I agree. I just want a schedule or should I say "routine" so I know what is happening next and to be more prepared for what I'm doing, but not necessarily stuck in time constraints....I do want M to finish in a timely manner though.

    The nook is still in progress, but I will try and posts some pics soon.

    ReplyDelete