Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday....

I'm back! =D The lawn is mowed (T even weeded it today!), trimmed more bushes took T lunch, paid bills, did some laundry and went to the store....yet again....forgot the lousy toothpaste and dishwasher detergent! Didn't get to my wall repairs or paint, but hopefully will tomorrow. I'm hoping to squeeze some time in for making strawberry freezer jam for the kiddos...can't bring myself to buy that disgusting junk in the store they call jam! Meanwhile, I have started my 5th book in the last 2 1/2 weeks. Been reading a series from that library...can't hardly put it down, but I must in order to get something done!

3 miles on lawn mower
2 for trimming bushes

total to date = 36 miles mowed down! hehe...couldn't resist that one!

64 to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment