Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday!

Great day today. We did not get home until very late last night so we did not go to church this morning but instead heard a Tape at home..."Jesus Christ the Same, Yesterday, Today and Forever". He really said some things that caught our attention today....just fits so in line with what is happening....so timely! So wonderful and what a Sweet Spirit we had!

Had a yummy lunch right here at home and then I started in on the miles. Afterwards we headed out to visit with some family and ended the day with a yummy treat.....don't worry it was light and then I lightened it even more for me! =D Strawberry shortcake (I used angel food cake instead and then on my strawberries I used less that 1 tsp sugar for sweetness and then whipped topping that was low in calories. Why or why can't I be skinny and eat everything I want! lol

2.3 on the treadmill
1.5 hours in the pool
45 minutes of aerobics = 9 miles

Total- 28 miles killed!

Needless to say- I'm PooPED

No comments:

Post a Comment