Monday, March 21, 2011

Juggling Projects.

Well, here we are and we're still standing! Today was a good day. T worked on the deck trying to get as much completed as possible before any thunderstorms moved in. I worked in the garden preparing soil and planting seeds in pots.

Didn't get another coat on cabinets...T was tired and I don't blame him- I was too!

Claim in process for floors so cross your fingers that that goes smoothly. Carpet is pulled back, part of padding removed and fans are blowing. Thank goodness it was 80 today! My cozy (a nice way to say it's stinkin' small!) home that was being spring cleaned and organized is now once again in chaos...I'm thinking I might as well stay in this realm instead of fighting it!

I hope we can finish a few of these projects before starting something else...I'm having a hard time deciding which one to work on! ha,ha.

Still waiting on taxes...the suspense is killing me!

Hope your Tuesday is kind to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment