Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting Back on the Wagon

Well, it's time to kick it back in gear! Been off the wagon since Christmas time and having a hard time getting back in my groove, but the time has come! I think I've gained a little back but not all- Thank goodness!!! Wanted to walk today but it didn't work out on several levels.

On the upside- taxes are done! WooHOO!! We have lots of tasks on the list around here. T is still working on cabinets. It's a big job but it's coming along and we're nearing the finish line. =) Other tasks I see on the horizon (not necessarily in the order listed):

  • painting my bedroom and bath
  • new carpeting in main room
  • repainting M's bedroom
  • new deck in the back
  • the garden
  • new roof
and "yes", there is more if you can believe it! lol

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I love how you end your list with such a little thing as a new roof! lol Sounds like you're turning it into a new house! No work's getting done around here--too tired. In fact, I'm ready to drop right now.

    Oh, the play is the 18th--I think I told you the 19th. Just know it's not this Friday or next Friday, but the Friday after that!

    Have you been to my blog lately? Haven't seen any comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O I check your blog all the time....BUT I guess I had to update it by clicking on the tabs for Feb. Usually when I click on it from my computer dashboard it updates with your blog but it might depend on how often you post. I will have to play catch up with your posts! lol

    ReplyDelete