Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ahh...To Be Dust Free!

Nothing like the feeling of "spring cleaning"! Dove knee deep into Little D's room...=O It was a disaster of epic proportions that I've been putting off for a while. Next on the agenda Little Man's room...it's not much better! They clean their rooms themselves, but this is a cleaning that only a desperate mother can accomplish! =) From there it's the master bedroom/bath.

During this time I've also been attempting to bring some sort of order back to the kitchen....I stress the word "attempting"! The cabinets are one step closer to being complete. They've been stained and now it's time for the polyurethane, but since hubby is working (not complaining for sure! =D) they will have to wait until he has some free time.

Until next time...

Shalom!

2 comments:

  1. Correction- the main frame of the cabinets have been stained....drawers and doors to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..and I was picturing beautifully stained cabinet doors, thinking, "Wow!"--guess I'll have to wait on that!

    I'm not attempting to spring clean my house. My main concern is getting the school stuff done, and then I'll move onto cleaning. I want to graduate!! lol And then I'll complain of the huge disaster that is known as my house!

    ReplyDelete