Sunday, July 18, 2010

Working Hard

Today, we had great intentions of being in church, but plans were changed at the last minute. So I had my Fiber One Cereal, one banana and then hit the treadmill (well I didn't actually hit it, but you get the point, right?) for 40 minutes. Walking and jogging into a tremendous sweat. Then for lunch we had homemade, lean turkey chili w/cornbread (chili was fantastic, but alas, the cornbread was not lean and I was shocked out of my gourde when I added up the calories!) and then cleaned up the kitchen. Now, I'm going to do some weight training before we head out the door. Hoping to use someone's "Total Gym" this afternoon too! WooHoo!

What did you do today?

My challenge to you for today- do 25 pushups (full body) or 50 from the knees and 50 crunches. Let me know if you completed the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment