Monday, July 26, 2010

Testimony

The other day M's cd player had stopped working and after looking at it I asked my husband to inspect. He and I both came to the same conclusion- the power outlet plug had stopped working. We sometimes consider the small items in our life of not great importance and figure their easily replaceable. I figured we would just purchase another one in the store. So last night I was putting M in bed and he was very upset because he couldn't listen to "We'll Work Till Jesus Comes" (his absolute favorite! he puts it on repeat all night long) and asked if I would buy another today. I told him I would try, but at least he could use D's after she fell asleep. So I went out to get his meds and started thinking about how satan was just taking a swipe at him so I thought I should pray over it. Not sure if T had thrown the power outlet away, I looked around and spotted it sitting on the table. I scooped it up and prayed over it. Taking it in his room I plug it in and it didn't work, but I kept trying telling myself don't give up that's what satan would love. Trying different things I kept at it. Then I pulled the tip off the end and switched it around- putting it back on and plugging it in I hit the play button and it turned on! He was so excited! I told him that I prayed over it and we needed to thank Jesus. Any time we can boost his faith (and ours) is an encouragement! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment