Friday, June 25, 2010

Still Here....Well Kind Of

PHEW! Been a busy week for us around here, but productive! 8D. The kiddos have been in swim lessons everyday except for today. I also clean a house (someone else's), been cleaning my own house, weeding out items for donating, sewing, making candles, working in the garden....and the list goes on!

Looking forward to a fun dinner at Culver's with friends tonight....an "NO" to answer your question- I do not plan to eat light tonight! lol I'm dying for their mushroom swiss burger with chili cheese fires...or is it pizza fries? I can't remember, but I know I like them! lol

Tomorrow will be filled with more laundry, sewing, cleaning and packing for vacation with the fam! WooHoo! Oh, and I guess I should pay some bills! lol YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment