Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lazy Memorial Day

Monday was not what I truly wanted it to be....we ended up working on taxes! YUCK! Yup, we filed an extension because life was so hectic during that time and I felt like I couldn't devote proper attention to it. So, now I'm diving in. Hubby helped me organize some of it into categories. The only problem...I'm missing one lousy statement that needs to be entered into the computer...GRRRR! So unless it miraculously appears, I will have to order one which means it will be here in 7 to 10 working days (I can just here the lady with the squeaky voice telling me this already).

Anyway, I've exercised everyday for over a week now with no rest. So, since I was stuck working on taxes I figured that would be a good day to rest my muscles. Frankly, I rather missed my workout! lol I actually had fun because I've been getting together with buddies to workout! You two know who you are because I think you're the only two reading this! ROFL!!!

Upward and Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment