Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still Picking Up Steam!!

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo! I think I can, I think I can...no I KNOW I can, I KNOW I can! Been doing decent this week....although tonight was a bust! I'm still working on my goals for this week. I've been doing more cardio, drinking more water and doing better on my meals except for the a fore mentioned! lol Still have a lot of room for improvement, but if my sore body is any indication then I'm headed in the right direction!

Breakfast: Banana Split Oatmeal (yes, this is one of my diet recipes! =0) about 365 calories
Coffee (with a small amount of milk) 20 calories
Lunch: scrambled eggs with sauteed onions, diced tomato and salsa 330 calories
Dinner: Cheddar's (yes, you heard me right! I became weak, but at least I ordered my dinner with grilled instead of the fried chicken that came with it! =D)

"Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With No Mistakes In It!"

No comments:

Post a Comment