Monday, May 9, 2011

Food Galore!

Yesterday was Mother's Day and we had picnic that seemed to involve every fattening food know to man! lol Hotdogs, cheese burgers, mac n cheese, baked beans, chips, queso, potato salad, and jalapeno poppers. Then...there was dessert! Yikes! Red velvet cupcakes, carrot cake, eclair pudding cake and a strawberry cake. I'm trying not to dwell on what I consumed yesterday....trying!

But! on the upside I walked 4 miles yesterday! Thank you, thank you. Please, please hold all applause! lol

I'm hoping to log some serious miles in the next few weeks....it will take that long to burn what I ate! EEK!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds busy! We went to Outback & had a Bloomin' Onion in addition to the bread and the regular meal--yikes is right! I'm working on cutting back this week, which should be easier because I'm not as stressed w/ school/work, etc. We'll see!

    What are your summer plans? I want to go thrifting--or as I used to call it, consignment sale shopping. I've made a list of places around here & in Lou. that I'd like to hit over the summer. If you ever have the urge, let me know :) I'd like to find some vintage fabrics to work with :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is some great consignment places in Lou. There is one that deals specifically in vintage clothing that is over 25 yrs old. Sounds like fun! I also would love to hit the zoo before it gets too hot. Are you interested in that by chance?

    ReplyDelete