Monday, January 17, 2011

Burgers, BBQ, Brownies & Buddies

YES!

This is the extent of my weekend....scary but true. Why is it that fun times with friends/fam are centered around yummy foods? Why can't we all get together and do jumping jacks of something! lol I know....not practical. Jumped on the scale today and almost screamed....I'm up a few pounds and don't like it. Gotta get back to my cardio asap! I have a new goal in mind...that's the way I work best. Short term goals. Pick a date and go for it.

Last week was a long and stressful for me and I'm glad it's over! I still have some busy days coming ahead of me, but now my thoughts are a little clearer and I'm on a roll.

Hubby is busy going through tax receipts...can you believe it?! =D I'm excited to file taxes as quickly as possible this year just so that I don't have to think about it and I can get on with my life.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment