Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Back!

Some of you may be asking, "Where have you been?" However, I've been asking "Where is everyone?!" lol The blogs that I follow haven't been updated in ages! UGH! Finally one was updated today...you know who you are! lol I've been here but not posting. Like everyone else, April has proved to be very busy! Easter services, schooling, gardening, homeschool convention and more. The weather has finally warmed up making life a little more enjoyable!

On the homefront- I've haven't been working really hard on the battle, but after an inspiring seminar at the convention I have renewed my "achievable" goals! For the first time I wrote a bucket list...and then I have my to do list. Both contain and item that says lose 5 pounds. I'm starting here...I've always worked towards small goals, but putting them down in writing seems to have helped. I keep thinking about "lose 5 pounds in two weeks" and I'm always reminded of my goal when I look at in on the sticky note on my desktop. Last night I did step aerobics with 8-in steps...don't think I've ever done a complete session on 8 inches! WooHoo!! Today after cleaning someone else's house (grrr) I had a very light lunch (apple with cashew butter) ran some errands, mowed the lawn and made dinner! Phew! I'm pooped but feeling accomplished!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, first off, I have been updating my blog--just not the one about weightloss, for the reasons mentioned in the blog! haha After this weekend, I will start on my achievable goals as well =) Although, I've worded mine a bit different from yours. Did you find it difficult making your bucket list? It was hard for me to come up with more than 30 items because after all, what if we leave this life tomorrow? I just can't seem to find 100 items that I want to do/see/learn in this world, although you know me--I'm up for trying just about anything, as long as it's clean and respectable =) Keep the inspiration flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know you updated your "other blog" some, but everyone else has totally disappeared, but that's ok...I was pretty busy myself.

    I did find it difficult to make a bucket list. I've titled my "My Bucket List- Projects and Adventures I Would Like to do Until the Rapture!" I've got only 20 right now and I just added a few! lol Pretty sad- the first 3 are lose 5 pounds and lose then 5 more! But hey! Whatever works, right?! I'm already down 3 from the other day! I'm sure some of it was water though. This is probably another good reason not to go to girls night out right now...I'm not strong enough to eat just a salad yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not disappeared.:) Just choose not to post my thoughts or daily activity anymore. I want to hide as much as I can from satan..ugh!
    I"ll gladly post my thoughts over coffee or lunch..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds go to me! mmm......coffee...guess I'll have to wait for morning!
    Yes, I know what you mean...let's us not give satan any more edge on us.

    ReplyDelete